Because Animal Dental Care is committed to proper pet oral health, we want to help pet owners provide their dog or cat with comprehensive veterinary dental cleanings that promote long term dental health, but also helps to identify any painful problems as early as possible.
We now offer a Pet Dental Cleaning package for $649, which is a savings of $200. The cleaning package includes:
- Complete pet oral exam and consultation from the doctor
- Pre-anesthetic blood panel – We test all pet organ function prior to anesthesia to identify problems and make anesthesia as safe as possible.
- IV Catheter, Fluids, General Anesthesia & Sophisticated Electronic Monitoring – We are highly trained and experienced in pet anesthesia, and you can be assured your dog or cat’s anesthesia will be individualized to their specific needs and your pet will be closely monitored throughout the entire process.
- Digital Veterinary Dental X-rays Radiographs allow us to get a full picture of your pet’s mouth and identify periodontal disease, fractured teeth or oral cancer that is not visible without x-rays. Digital capabilities allow us to immediately assess the x-rays allowing for shorter anesthetic periods.
- Thorough, professional teeth cleaning & teeth polishing. Polishing the teeth leaves them smooth and less susceptible to rapid accumulation of tartar and bacteria, as can happen with a pet’s tooth is improperly scaled.
- Copies of your pet’s dental X-rays, EKG and dental charts.
- Peace of mind knowing your pet is receiving the gold standard in veterinary dental care that can prevent painful dental disease, and save costs down the road.
To schedule your pet’s dental cleaning call 719-536-9949 or contact us online.
Recently there has been a growing trend of pet owners being sold on “anesthesia free pet dental cleanings” provided by groomers or other lay people. Unfortunately, there are also a growing number of dogs and cats who are suffering the consequences of undetected infection and disease due to lack of full dental exam and x-rays. At first glance these anesthesia free cleanings, also called “gentle pet teeth scaling,” “anesthesia free scaling” or “professional preventative outpatient dentistry” seem like a cheaper, safer option. However, we are seeing an increase of cases where pets and owners wallets have paid a far greater price in the long run. View recent case of a pet after years of anesthesia free dental care.
Due to the level of care, training and equipment involved, a professional veterinary dental cleaning does entail a cost to the pet owner that is higher than what a groomer charges to scrape your pet’s teeth, however, we feel providing this discounted package rate will help make the choice for proper veterinary dental care an easier one to make.
*Package rate is only for the cleaning procedure. If any abnormal areas or problems are identified with radiographs, the owner is will be contacted about further recommended treatment, along with the additional costs for that treatment. In most cases, any required treatment the pet owner agrees to can be performed at the same time as the cleaning.